Updated on May 2nd, 2022 at 07:19 pm
Did you get caught drinking and driving? Are you now facing serious DUI accusations? When citizens of Washington County, Wisconsin need professional and effective DUI attorneys and drinking and driving defense lawyers, they call Vanden Heuvel and Dineen first. We have helped hundreds of people, ranging from teachers, construction workers, and doctors, in the community defend themselves against these difficult charges, and our success rate is unparalleled.
If you’re facing a DUI charge, here are the first things you need to know and need to do:
- Call our hotline: We offer a free initial consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Anytime you need us, we’re only a phone call away.
- You still have rights: Despite the special predicament of the charge, your DUI defense lawyers in Washington County can inform you of your citizens’ rights, and ensure you’re represented to the fullest extent of the law.
- Weigh your options: Depending on prior infractions, the penalties can differ. First offenders, for example, often face a mandatory license revocation, but with a little finesse from DUI attorneys and drinking and driving defense lawyers, you could see the duration shortened and other reduced penalties.
Review Your Needs
OWI attorney Germantown takes extra care to cater their defense strategies to suit your needs. For instance, clients whose families depend on their income and care can’t afford to spend time away or in jail. There are often alternative options to sentencing and penalty that can be explored. Some of these alternatives may include:
- Alcohol Assessment classes
- IID (Ignition Integration Devices)
- Occupational or provisional licenses
- Probationary periods
Only the most experienced legal counsel, the drinking and driving defense team at Vanden Heuvel and Dineen, can ensure all of your options are made readily available. We stand behind our clients and help them get through this with as little stress possible.
If you’re in need of expert legal representation in Washington County, then now is the time to call 1-877-384-6800 to talk to Nathan J. Dineen, Wisconsin’s hardest hitting and determined DUI attorneys and drunk driving defense lawyers.
A few of our service areas:
- Green Bay DUI lawyer
- Dodge County dui lawyer
- Wisconsin OWI lawyer
- Outagamie County owi lawyer
- Fond Du Lac OWI lawyer
- Milwaukee County DUI lawyer
- Ozaukee County OWI lawyer
- Waukesha OWI lawyer
- Sturgeon Bay OWI lawyer
- Sister bay DUI lawyer
- Germantown DUI lawyer
- West Bend OWI lawyer
- Waukesha County driving under the influence lawyer
- Oshkosh DUI lawyers
- Milwaukee DUI attorney
- Appleton OWI lawyers